In this article, we will compare two big and influential digital marketing tools – DropFunnels and GrooveFunnels. This review is worth your reading because these brands have appeared at the market recently, and they draw a lot of attention of the different companies at once. Nobody can say for sure how it is happened, but we will try to understand the main differences of these unique and multi-tasking softwares. In general, our review consists of the following points:
- Introduction to DropFunnels and GrooveFunnels;
- Distinctive features of the tools;
- DropFunnels and GrooveFunnels’ pricing.
Finally, after discussing all these points we will make a kind of conclusion which will be a helpful hand for any businessman who wants to make his brand successful and prosperous.
Introduction to DropFunnels and GrooveFunnels
When a person has even little knowledge about sales and sees these two names, he understands that he faces the softwares that work as a funnel. One can call them “online sales funnel building softwares”.
First of all, it is important for the reader to meet the short description of the tools:
- GrooveFunnels is a special software which aim is to work at the digital market helping the company to increase its sales and income. It provides a client with a variety of the useful functions for building the pages and attracting the clients.
- DropFunnels is also a specific tool that can be both a funnel building software and a website front-end. It is based on the WordPress technology. The reader must pay his attention to the fact that the software uses the WordPress SEO; it streamlines the process of building and makes the properties of the company more vivid and inviting.
Speaking about the functions, we can point out the similar ones. It is better for the reader to look at them in the form of the structured list:
- Optimizing the pages of the websites:
- Using the templates presented in the collection;
- Creating landing pages;
- Adding a convenient shopping cart and checking out the system pipeline.
As the reader found out, DropFunnels and GrooveFunnels have the necessary functions to optimize and modify any kind of website. They will be useful if a person is fond of sales, and he aims at attracting new clients and the potential partners.
Distinctive Features of the Tools
GrooveFunnels has many useful tools that can become a real treasure for a businessman. We are short of time, and there is no need to speak about all of them, so in this article the reader will meet only the most important possibilities that he can get downloading and installing the software.
The functions are considered to be basic and necessary for any website:
- “Groove Mail”. This function will automatize creating the responses, sentences, broadcasts, and etc. It looks like an integrated autoresponder that is extremely convenient because an owner of the website doesn’t have to buy the additional marketing platform or the specialized software.
- “Groove Pages”. With the help of this tool, a person builds his future landing pages and ever completes the websites. It stands on the mechanism of pre-made variants that are available; they have been created by the professional designers and will ease the whole process. The templates will meet any requirements and become a lucky piece for a man who is short of time.
- “Groove Affiliate”. This tool is a necessary component for any business. It helps an owner of the brand promote his products by signing up his affiliate program. How does it work? A person sets the fixed sum of percentages (=a commission) and tracks these affiliate programs and their profit.
It is important to mention that there is a membership platform “GrooveMember” on which people can create their own accounts and get access to some special functions of the site, something like Kajabi nowadays. Such a function also available on Dropfunnels’ platform, while choosing the definite template for your future page, so the process is easy and timesaving.
Pay your attention that GrooveFunnels is characterized by its integrated autoresponder, but it costs a significant sum of money per month (from the 99$/mo plan). Many people consider it convenient for saving their time.
However, DropFunnels use the different approach: you can choose and add any autoresponder that is necessary.
IMHO, a separate email automation tool, naturally, can give you more functionality, unlike almost every built-in variant.
Integration process is easy and comfortable, right now this platform support a quick integration of such a products: GetResponce, Aweber, Active Campaign, Constant Contact, Convertkit, MailChimp, Infusionsoft and Ontraport. Of course, it will take some time, but the final price is extremely lower if we compare it with the GrooveFunnels variant.
For example, Getresponse is a convenient and powerful autoresponder, pricing start at 10$ (!!!) per month. Aweber, that I personally use, has even a free plan (including email automation!), and a Pro plan for just a 16,15$/mo!
DropFunnels is not a less flexible tool, and it has its unique features to be compared with GrooveFunnels. This software isn’t staying behind taking into consideration all the functions and possibilities that are provided to a person.
We think that it’s better for the reader to look at them in the form of the list:
- SEO-platform for leading a blog. The WordPress is a Google-friendly platform that will greatly increase your position among the other brands. It has been chosen, because Google is fond of it, and the technology helps to optimize the website, its functions, and the time of uploading the pages. It means that your funnels will get a lot of free traffic from Google. Can’t write posts to your blog? Hire someone, for example, on Fiverr – there you can find a gig, that will do it for you for a very affordable price, the cheapest on the market.
- Unlimited funnels and pages. It sounds impossible, but the tool allows a person to get access to unrestricted posts, pages, or funnels. This possibility is available on all the plans, so we don’t have to spend more money to enjoy all the advantages of the software.
- Increasing Page Speed. All the clients want to feel comfortable while being on your website. DropFunnels will provide them with such an opportunity, because it hosts your site and makes downloading a new page as fast as possible. We consider it a decisive and vital moment for attracting the potential customers.
- Creating a complete checkout process. Choosing this tool, you don’t have to take care of searching for the specialized software, because it is already embedded. A person won’t have any problems with the checkout process connected with the digital consumer goods.
DropFunnels provides a person with the possibility to activate a 14-day free trial. It will help you understand all the available functions and their profit.
Wanna double your DropFunnels trial?
(Update January 2021) – now you can even double your trial period – once signed up, import Fast Start Funnel, follow the instructions and send a letter to support team. It will take you about 5 min. You will receive 14 more days of free use of this amazing software!
Pay your attention that this software doesn’t include an integrated email tool. A person will have to add his own autoresponder. It is a controversial thing, because you have the choice to select the best one for your needs, maybe simply to integrate the one, that you already use.
DropFunnels and GrooveFunnels’ pricing
The reader should understand that two softwares have different plans for their using on the various levels. The higher is price, the more functions – youget. This scheme is not surprising, but it effectively works during a lot of years.
DropFunnels has a simple pricing system. All the tools are available on each of the plans. The only thing that is limited is the traffic send to your pages. We can name three various types of the plans created by DropFunnels:
- “Starter”. The cheapest plan will cost about $49 per month for you. The tools and functions are available, but the amount of the visitors is limited. The number of them cannot be more than 10,000.
- “Pro”. This plan costs about $149 per month. As you can guess, it offers the same functions and tools, but the number of the visitors of the website is limited by 150,000.
- “Agency”. It will cost about $297 per month. Such a high price is set for the different digital marketing agencies. They will be provided with the opportunity to create funnels for their clines. It’s not the most expensive plan that is registered by the other brands, but its main advantage is in the number of the domains per user login.
Speaking about GrooveFunnels’ pricing, we can observe the different situation. This company has 4 pricing points that will meet any needs.
They are designed for the various purposes and include a lot of functions and useful possibilities. We will tell the reader about all of them:
- Basic One (=a free account). It includes, as you already understand, some basic functions that are limited. After creating an account, its owner will get access to “GroovePages” (a lite version), “GrooveSales” (a specialized sales platform), and “GrooveAffiliate” (an affiliate program). Besides, 3 custom domain integrations are present.
- “Silver”. The price of this plan is about $99 a month. After buying it, a person can use “GrooveMail” (an autoresponder) that includes up to 10,000 different contacts. He will be able to add “GrooveMember” and “GrooveVideo” to the previous tool.
- “Gold”. It costs about $199 per month. This plan is not cheap, but its price is justified. Everything listed in the previous plans are present here. A person will have the opportunity to try some other tools from the company: “GrooveBlog” (a platform for leading a blog), “GrooveCalendar” (a schedule), and “GrooveDesk” (a helpdesk feature).
- “Platinum”. It will cost about $299 per month. This plan includes everything from the previous variants, but it is more complicated and professional. A person will get acquainted with “GrooveQuiz” (a standard quiz), “GrooveWebinar” (a possibility to organize a webinar), and “GroovePages” designed for Shopify.
Some of the functions are still not available, because GrooveFunnels is in beta. A person will get access to them soon. It is interesting to mention that people can get a lifetime account for a special price, if they don’t want to pay monthly.
DropFunnels and GrooveFunnels have different affiliate programs that will suit the requirements set by different people. We are going to tell you about the characteristics of these programs and the benefits that will be given to you. If you want to have a passive income, the following information will be useful.
DropFunnels offers you to get about 30% commissions per month for each new subscriber who will pay for using the software. These people must be registered through the link that you’ve left on your website, in your blog, or below your video on YouTube. The amount of commissions is fixed without taking into consideration what plan is used. Moreover, you don’t have to pay for this software yourself, because there isn’t such a requirement.
GrooveFunnels applies a different approach, but it is still profitable for a user. If you buy a plan for using the software for getting access to the unlimited pages and posts, you will get about 40% commissions per month for each user that registered through your link. If you use a kind of a basic subscription, your passive income will be equal to 20% commissions.
Pay your attention that there is a so-called “second tier” that will bring you even more money. It happens when your referrals (people who came through your link) invite new users to pay for the software through their own link. 5% of their income will be sent to your wallet. Moreover, GrooveFunnels offers the whole 10% for those who bought “Platinum” plan for the affiliates of the second level. It is a unique and very profitable function.
In this article, we have compared two different but useful tools that can play an important role for boosting your business. Each of two is unique and provides its clients with a variety of actions. As the reader sees, there are the limits connected with their functionality or the number of the visitors.
It depends on you what software to choose. Thinking twice before paying a sum of money for the chosen plan. If there is the opportunity to try the functions for free, use it immediately. It is better to pay more and be sure that you made the right choice. We think this article will help you to select the best tool and get a lot of profit after using it.
Leave a Reply